When demand is high and supply is low, real estate prices go up. While most of us can't change the number of homes that are for sale, we might be able to affect the demand for these homes.
You can remind your out-of-state friends and relatives that the Lowcountry is a coastal paradise where one enjoys an active, leisurely lifestyle with fun things to do year 'round.
Here are 10 great reasons to move to Bluffton:
- Wonderful weather. Mild winter, spring and fall temperatures in the 70s and 80s and tropical summers allow residents to enjoy outdoor sports all year.
- Top retirement destination. Bluffton is a great place to live as a full-time resident or second-home owner. The Hilton Head Island area is one of the top retirement destinations in America.
- Golf all year 'round. Play on a variety of championship courses in beautiful settings. Join a local golf association, meet new friends and enjoy this golfer's paradise.
- Tennis community. Tennis centers and courts are almost everywhere. Every day, round robins are open to the public. Play where you live or join a team for more competitive play.
- Scenic beauty, nature and wildlife. Enjoy the sun, beach, ocean, waterways, dunes, forests, marshes, birds, fish, mammals and reptiles. Kayak with the dolphins.
- Boating. Enjoy your boat year 'round with easy access to rivers, waterways and the Atlantic Ocean. There are many marinas with lots of amenities, including shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Dining. Eating out is a culinary feast, with many outstanding restaurants offering casual to fine dining. Lots of delicious dining options to choose from, with scenic water views, lush landscaping and beautiful sunsets.
- Business climate. Thinking of starting or relocating your business? Bluffton is booming and offers a strong business climate with opportunity for solid growth. Time to trade cold and snow for warmth and palm trees?
- Quality of life. Enjoy Bluffton and Hilton Head without giving up city conveniences. Living in Bluffton feels like living in the country with city conveniences close by.
- Real estate opportunities. Home choices are diverse and outstanding. There is something for everyone: oceanfront homes, plantation homes, villas, town homes and condos, great values and resort-like living.
For a digital copy of this article to send to your out-of-state friends and relatives, my email is below.
Larry Stoller is a broker and Realtor with Real Estate Five of the Lowcountry. Larry@RealEstateFive.com or www.RealEstateFive.com