As Bluffton home sales continue to heat up, let's cool off and enjoy some fun facts about what's happening in real estate in Bluffton and beyond.
Here we go (answers at the end):
- Where is the most expensive single-family residence currently for sale in the Bluffton-Hilton Head area?
Colleton River Sea Pines
- What's the listing price of that most expensive home?
$8.9 million $11.6 million
- What's the listing price of the most expensive home for sale in the United States?
$150 million $175 million
- What state in the United States has the largest concentration of million dollar homes?
California Florida New York
- How many $5 million-plus homes on Hilton Head Island (with a beach and ocean view) are for sale?
10 15 20
- Where are 80 percent of these $5 million-plus homes located?
Palmetto Dunes Sea Pines Shipyard
- In Bluffton, which are the most bedrooms and full baths of all the homes that are for sale?
9BRs-9BAs 10BRs-10BAs 11BRs-11BAs
- How much did Warren Buffet (who was worth $66.7 billion in 2015) pay for the house that he purchased in 1958 and still lives in?
$31,500 $47,700 $51,900
- What is considered to be one of the soundest long-term investments?
mutual funds real estate stocks
- In Scotland, when do homeowners paint the front door of their house red?
When they have their first child
When they pay off their mortgage
When they retire
Here are three more bonus questions:
- In what year did Charles Darrow obtain a patent for the game of Monopoly?
1929 1935 1939
- Which board game sold more copies worldwide?
Monopoly Trivia Pursuit
- How many more copies did that game sell?
50 million 100 million
Do you have any real estate questions that you would like answered? Contact you favorite Bluffton real estate agent or email me anytime at adman.larrystoller @yahoo.com
Larry Stoller is a real estate consultant and advertising executive who loves living in Bluffton and helping real estate agents and sellers get homes sold.