Are you hosting holiday gatherings this year? Do you feel like your kitchen doesn’t quite look presentable?
Here are some quick and easy makeover updates you can do to your kitchen to spruce it up and make it look and feel like new again. Even the smallest touches can make a huge difference, so start now – the holidays are right around the corner!
- Get new countertops: You can update and increase the value of your home with a beautiful new countertop. If you act quickly, you can have a new countertop in time for your next holiday gathering.
Your family and friends won’t believe it was done so quickly, and you can rest assured that you will enjoy it for years to come – what more could you ask for this holiday season?
- Get new backsplash: Your kitchen can be transformed into something simply beautiful by adding a backsplash that brings style and color to the room. This can be done in a short time and on a reasonable budget.
- Replace cabinet hardware: Replacing your outdated handles, pulls and knobs on your kitchen cabinets with more sleek and refined styles is a great way to make them look like new without dipping too deeply into your holiday budget.
There are so many different finishes and styles to choose from, and they are very easy to install – you can do it all yourself.
- Add under-the-cabinet lighting: Installing LED lighting under your kitchen cabinets can brighten darker areas and help show off your backsplash and countertops.
- Add a fresh coat of paint: Whether you paint your kitchen the same color or become adventurous and try something new, nothing freshens up a room like a fresh coat of paint. It will make it feel new, cleaner and more inviting for your holiday guests.
Sharon Loccisano is a sales designer and commercial Sales professional at Prestige Stone Inc.