As the New Year begins, we are standing on the edge of an industrial revolution, in which nanotechnology and robotics will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Say hello to Nana and Robi and get ready to buy and sell real estate like you never did before.
While robots may be lacking (or may be better) in social skills, here’s how and why they will replace Realtors:
- They are super smart: Real estate robots will be programmed to have an IQ of 150. Even though it will be artificial intelligence, this intellect will have more smarts than the real intelligence that most humans have.
- They are there for you 24/7: These robots are always ready to take care of your real estate needs. They never get tired, they don’t go on vacation, and they are always available in the evenings and on weekends.
- They can optimally price your home: With their advanced analytical capability, in minutes they can analyze all comparable properties, current tax values, cost per square feet, appreciation, depreciation, and even factor in price adjustments for location and improvements to arrive at the best selling price for your home.
- They can provide an effective marketing plan to sell your home: In addition to stating exactly what they will do to sell your home, they will also provide you with a marketing timeline and update on tasks completed.
- They have all the local housing for sale information: When buying, if you can verbalize the features of your dream home (and price range), the robots can provide you with a list of homes that meet your exact criteria.
- They can show you the above homes while you are sipping your hot chocolate or coffee: Just slip on these HGs (hologram glasses) and tour the top home contenders. See the outside, inside, all the rooms and all special features of these homes in any way you like. It’s almost better than being there, and it sure takes less time.
- They are trustworthy and have your best needs at heart: They are programmed to make your objectives and goals their No. 1 priority, and even though they don’t have a heart as we know it, they are always representing your best interests.
I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!
Larry Stoller is a real estate consultant and advertising executive who loves living in Bluffton and helping real estate agents and sellers get homes sold.