After delays caused by COVID-19, Vineyard Bluffton opened its doors Sept. 15 to serve the senior community of Bluffton.
Located at 25 Cassidy Drive, off Buckwalter Parkway, the brand new personalized living community, made up of 64 assisted living and 32 memory care residences, will be the first of its kind in the area.
“The residents of Bluffton and their families will now have access to the latest in personalized living and care for seniors,” said Kevin Suite, president and chief operating officer of Valeo Senior, parent company of the community.
This new property not only boasts larger living spaces designed for today’s modern senior, but will contain a spa, wellness area, courtyards and several dining areas, as well as industry-leading advanced smart technology throughout the building as a part of Valeo Senior’s focus to evolve the senior living experience.
In addition, Vineyard offers dementia care certification and assisted living training for all employees that exceeds state standards.
“As we open Vineyard Bluffton, the health and safety of our residents and employees remains our biggest priority. We are implementing practices that will help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and have been reviewing daily the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and are complying with local, state and federal guidelines,” Suite said.
Vineyard Bluffton is taking the following actions:
• New cleaning and disinfecting protocols designed to protect those who reside and work in the community.
• Investment in equipment and a solution that can quickly and effectively kill 99.99% of the viruses, bacteria and fungi that contact surfaces.
• Routinely disinfecting high-touch and high-traffic areas throughout the community.
• Utilizing screening protocols and monitoring of both residents and employees daily for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
• Visitations to residents will be restricted, as directed by sound practice and state and local guidelines.
• Investment in K-4 Connect, to allow residents and families to virtually connect.
This community residence experience is based on Vineyard’s proprietary residence life program, T.H.R.I.V.E., which focuses on living better.
“Our company is centered on leaving things better and growing community. You might even say we are obsessed with our customer experience and making it the very best each of us can provide,” said Matt Perez, vice president of culinary operations at Valeo Senior. “At Vineyard, we honor our elders who have contributed greatly to our society, and we are committed to celebrating their lives, their way.”
For more information, call 843-612-0700 or visit vineyardbluffton.com.